As a charity seeking donations from the public we, the Twilight Community Group aim to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Twilight Community Group
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of the Twilight Community Group mission, how it intends to use donated resources, and its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purpose.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its governing responsibilities at all times.
- Have access to the organisations most recent financial statements.
- Be assured that your gifts will be used for the purpose of our mission statement.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the organisation will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are employees, volunteers or third party agencies.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be removed from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share its mailing list with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.